Sunday, April 10, 2011

...and a date is set...

Rob handed my yesterday's mail this morning. I received my letter confirming my 10AM C-section appointment for May 11. Suddenly this whole thing I have been experiencing is real... and I spend the rest of the morning cleaning the shower grout with a toothbrush.
Ack!
A small private freak-out about what time remains... and I am feeling ok again.

It turns out that I'll now have the C-section on a Wednesday morning. And C-sections now involve some hospital bloodwork/testing done 24hrs beforehand. (Funny how much has changed in just 4 years). This leaves me questioning if I should just leave my workplace on Friday the week before (cause, ... why would I work on just a Monday right before a 12 week leave?). My calendar suddenly needs slight re-working.
I feel so unprepared for what I have been preparing for for months. Funny, I really must have prego-brain to be surprised at this point...

No comments: