Monday, November 13, 2006

T-I-R-E-D

Driving home yesterday, I was a little worried. Is this all real? Am I just "making" me pass a pregnancy test? Can I actually will things like that? Rob knows I'm getting this way. He's worried the opposite way - that I'll actually will myself to have a period because I'm that much of a doubting Thomas.
Rob is shockingly into all of this. He's the only one who reads this blog (so far) so it will be a matter of hours before he reads this entry. But Rob, its really amazing how excited you are about all of this. I know you've surprised yourself, too. I think we are both pretty excited, which, for me, is beginning to make me nervous like something will go wrong and I'm going to be so deflated. I'm also trying not to think about stuff like that so that I don't "will" it to happen. Its all easier said than done.
I napped in the car en route home yesterday. Curled up and konked out for half an hour... with my sunglasses on...made the most excellent mark on my face when I stopped at a rest stop.
I got home and napped more, too. I'm so dopey. I feel like I've been out all night camping the night before. I lounged in bed starting as early as 5:30PM (is this pathetic?). I snoozed from 8:30-10PM, completely missed the one show I was planning to watch (oh well). I got up, brushed my teeth and went straight to bed.
This morning I actually felt a little quesy. Maybe that's in my head.
I'm off to work...

No comments: