Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm a B*tch & Its the Baby's Fault

Hormonal, yes. Absolute sudden melt-downs at the drop of a hat, yes. What else is new?
No - really - for those who have not yet witnessed my war-path... its awful. And the worst part, I don't even care. I could snap of your head in one short sentence and it doesn't make me feel a thing. No regrets, remourse or guilt. I am aware of it to some degree and I do try and apologize after-the-fact, but it isn't truly sincere. How can it be... when I really don't care about how I just made you feel. How can you be sincere when you can't even feel remourse?
Yesterday was a rather nice creshendo to my crazies. At least, I hope it was. 'Cause if I continue on THIS path without people knowing WHY I'm like this... I'll have no friends to tell that I'm pregnant when the time is right!
*sigh*, all those things you read about bitchiness being a pregnancy sign is so very true. Poor Rob, maybe this is nature's way of preparing you for the labor in which I will probably rip off your arm and beat you with it. A way of toughing you up for the real stuff later on. Its got to serve some purpose other than driving your mate away.
But hey, at least I guess nice huge t*ts out of all of this.

No comments: