Friday, July 15, 2011

Found: Feeding Schedule

Max is 9 weeks and 1 day old.

Rob and I often wonder how off Max is from when we had Evie.
Meaning, "Didn't Evie go to bed at 8PM, eat at 1AM and sleep till 7AM when she was 2 months old??"
Funny, we really DID have rose-colored glasses.
I found my record keeping from when Evie was 2 months old until she was 4.5 months old.
Max is, in fact, doing better than she did. For the last three nights (hear I go jinxing us), Max has taken a bottle around 8:30PM, gone to bed at 9:30PM, awoke for a bottle around 3:30AM.... and then slept till around 6AM.
Huzzah!

Also worth noting, I nursed Evie for the first 3 months and have weened Max at 2 months.
Formula does change things! (Well, if not sleeping then certainly my alcohol and caffeine intake).

No comments: