Friday, March 16, 2007

Weigh'd in


Had my dr.'s check-up today. I'm at 23 weeks + 3 days today. Nothing special - no real milestones at this point and no crazy tests done either (that happens at the next appt when I do the glucose test, yuck!).
But I did get weigh'd in. I'm now 154.5 lbs (yipe!) which is 14.5 lbs more than where I started. what does this mean - I'm right on par. If I keep up this pace, I'll be 170lbs. when delivery time comes around (holy crap!) which will be a total pregnancy gain of 30lbs (phew!). We'll see if I stay on this course... with Girl Scout cookies being delivered last week and Easter just around the corner, not to mention by insane cravings for candy and ice cream, I may get off target... fast!
Found this little calculator online. I love what it had to say to me!

2 comments:

jessica j said...

your doctor may not tell you this, brooke, but ice cream is essential to your baby's myelination. i attribute frances's excellent gross motor skills and general brilliance to phish food, mint chocolate cookie, and the awesome new mayan chocolate from häagen-dazs.

Brooke Ullman said...

I am aware of Frances's exceptional learning rate & welcome your insights as to how your diet may have helped attribute to her above average skills. I'm sending Rob at to the store right now...
Thanks for the tip!