Wednesday, March 09, 2011

30 weeks

Well, today I am technically 29 weeks and 6 days... but lemme round up, ok people?
I was weighed in (can you believe they didn't need to use a system up pullies and straps to accomplish this???) at 6 pounds more than last time. Jesus. That's 6 lbs in 3 weeks. REALLY? Easy there, killer... at this rate (if I keep up at 2lbs per week) that'll put me at 40lbs total by the end, YIPE! I only gained 28lbs with Evie... this is ridiculous.
So, again, so far... I have gained about 21-22lbs overall in this pregnancy.

The good news is baby is measuring at 32 weeks. So, maybe some of my weight gain is his fault (let's blame the BABY, yeah!). Then again, I was measuring 28 weeks at 27 weeks... so who knows. My excuse is becoming just an excuse again.

Turns out the Doc wants me back in 2 weeks. Already with the 2 week visits, who-hoo! Final stretch, baby!
And, get this, he ordered an ultrasound! My bloodwork earlier on in this pregnancy revealed potential pitfalls with growth at the end. The baby could be at risk for growth restrictions... clearly NOT a problem so far... but I s'pose he's going to double-check. So, free pictures again! ... that is if he even fits within the viewing window. ;-)

No comments: