Friday, April 09, 2010

*** Bleech.

I am literally over-analyzing every single day of this pregnancy so far. Nearly every one of my friend's has a miscarriage story so now, due to the sheer number of people I actually KNOW verses online statistics, is making me flip out that I'll wake up to flat boobs, a perk in my step and blood. I know, I know... morbid and sick thoughts to those of you who have never experienced pregnancy... but probably spot on to those that have (and happen to be insanely high-strung like me).
I did just have a brief wave of overwhelming exhaustion followed-up by nausia. Never thought I'd be happy about feeling hungover mid-day after having no drinks for a month... but... I am. And I also hope I don't feel that way again (but stay pregnant), is that too much to ask?
;-)

No comments: