Tuesday, April 20, 2010

*** the 24hr wait

In 24 hrs I'll be sitting in the wait room waiting to go to the doctor's room where I will, again, wait to get a private room in order to wait for the sonogram room...and a chance to see what is happening.
All this waiting, for a very impatient person, makes for a basket-case to deal with at work & at home...

My stats so far:
• no bleeding or cramping all day Saturday (I chalk this up to severe nerves about suddenly miscarrying at a baby shower... I think I actually clenched up so tight nothing could get through even if a miscarriage was in process).
• no bleeding or cramping all day Sunday (is my luck changing? D sends inspiring text messages that speak to this maybe being a threatened abortion that passed).
• no bleeding or cramping all day Monday (I'm actually getting hungry today and some things sound great while others make me sick. Even Rob seems a little upbeat about all this)

No comments: