Monday, February 02, 2009

t-i-r-e-d

Today was my second day at my new job. Its always hard to concentrate for 8hrs a day when you have no idea what it is you should be doing let alone concentrating on. But, I'm still full of excitement to dive in. I just need to know when to dive.

Today Evie repeated "happy! happy! happy!" at the end of her nearly touched dinner (yes, nearly). We then took a bath in which she giggled at the bar of soap touching every part of her body. After pointing out Moo-Cow on the towel bar, "Ma! Ma! Ma!", I scooped her up & out of the tub. Dad got her dressed for bed before she zoned out on my lap during the nightly news. I simply love the weight of her sitting on my lap at moments like this.
Evie used to wave her hand in front of her mouth when I'd ask, "Want to go brush your teeth? C,mon! Let's go brush your teeth!" Now, she screams in horror. Ah, the many phases.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Enjoy it! Before you know it they are almost thirteen and don't FIT in your lap anymore. Man, 13. Does that make ME old???