Monday, September 13, 2010

Sleeepy.... I'm in a FOG

Holy crap. I remember this feeling with Evie but it wasn't like this at all with the last one. Another good sign?
Its been only 2.5 days since I took the test... which was one day after my period was due. this has got to be too soon to be pregnancy related.
I want to crawl under my desk and cry I am so tired.
I spent all Saturday night tossing & turning and Sunday was filled with pre-school receptions & no afternoon naps. Either that's all catching up with me or this is yet another "good sign". Either way, my brain feels like jelly. I can't remember anything moments into just talking to someone... its like Dory from Finding Nemo.
I haven't told Rob yet.
I haven't told anyone.
This is the longest I have ever held a secret...
I want to wait till our anniversary next weekend to tell Rob but don't know if he'll catch on that I'm in bed by 9PM and not drinking... so not me.

No comments: