Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Boob Obsessed

So, I know I have commented/posted on this topic before. I'm obsessed with my boobs. Not in the "Damn, I have amazing boobs" sort of way but more of the "Are they bigger today? Could I be pregnant? Can I still be pregnant with this one looking smaller than the other? Why is this one so damned small today?!."
Jeez, I'm getting to chat-room level crazy about the fact that my left boob is, no lie, one whole size larger than the right today.
I keep going to the bathroom to see and wait for my period to start. I just know this is a bad sign. My one girlfriend, A, told me she miscarried within a week of finding out she was pregnant. I asked her how she knew. The first sign? She woke up and her boobs were totally back to normal. Her period came just after that. *sigh*

No comments: