Friday, September 24, 2010

More side-thoughts of the recently pregnant...

When nausea kicks in (ah! Morning Sickness!) the office/public bathroom is NO PLACE for a sensitive nose & stomach to be. *gag*

The Baby Center Newsletter's list of "Fun!" things to do includes a Weight Tracker. Maybe more "Obsessive, Gut-wrenching, Heart-breaking" things to do! is what they meant but it didn't fit in the space provided.

Tuesday night I awoke at 6AM to pee (I simply couldn't wait until I got up at 7AM that morning). On Wednesday I awoke at 5:30AM. Thursday 3:15AM. Last night, Friday, I awoke at 2:15AM.
Well, hello, midnight pees. I haven't seen you in quite a long time. I haven't rendezvoused with this hour since Evie's midnight nursings....

According to the online Pregnancy Calendar... I'm 5weeks and 5 days

No comments: