Wednesday, December 30, 2009

out! out! damned spot!

So my period has taken f-o-r-e-v-e-r to make landfall this month. What am I.. like... day 36. Erg. I really did try to not consult a calendar for TTC #2. I did *know* when we should have been trying. I remember it very well. We were at my parents and after having gotten caught on the first attempt, forget about it. Plus its my parents... not exactly sexy, unstressful or inspiring.
But that's not really my frustration with this late delivery date...
No idea why its taken so long to arrive but its here and if I now count the days ahead - F*CK IT if it shouldn't come again right smack, dab in the middle of our trip to Maui. GOD HATES ME (as my incredibly pessimistic and irratating father would yell with clenched fists at the heavens).
I did find a fresh pill pack in the very back of the medicine cabinet. Thank you, thank you, self, for having the foresight to stop taking your BC pills after having purchased one last pack. I feel like a nicotene addict who discovered one last drag in old coat pocket...
I am now counting the days on the calendar and working my way backward to figure out when to start pill-popping to achieve my desired effect. Can I get this period to hurry-up now that its so late... rush it along and get in one more cycle before we leave? We shall see, we shall see...

No comments: