Sunday, April 13, 2008

Today

Today you took an hour & 45 minute morning nap and then took an hour & 1/2 afternoon nap. You've also been rather snuggly. You spent time on the floor with Miles (more on Miles' first birthday celebration later when I've had a chance to DL pics) but would then reach back for me to hold you. You even cried, and then toppled over, when I briefly left the room.
I don't know if you are on the verge of getting sick or if you just had a very loving day.
It was really awesome when we laid belly-to-belly on the couch before bedtime. You poked at my teeth and then handed me your spare pacifier. I would bite it and you giggled from behind the paci in your mouth. You'd yank your spare from my teeth's grip and then put it back to my face. I played for the bait again and again while you'd giggle each time. It was pretty fantastic. I like it when we just look at each other that closely. I could really feel our connection again... which is really one of the best feelings in the world.

No comments: