Thursday, April 10, 2008

This past week in review

In a better effort to keep up with the ever-changing times...

I've noticed that Evie's started "assisting" me in removing her shirts/onesies. When I plopped her down on the bathroom floor about 5 days ago (which, I have got to say is the best thing these days. She sits without worry of flopping over OR getting into anything. Yes, I know these days are VERY short lived), Evie helped pull her shirt over her head after her arms were out. Yet another sign that she is growing increasingly more intelligent than the dog.

Evie now eagerly eats her Puffs (something we introduced approx 2 weeks ago). She recognizes the canister now and will light up as I pour a few in front of her. She then scatters her hands across the puffs crushing them in her sticky fingers. What doesn't end up as powder or on the floor is then gobbled up. Evie can now cram a few in her mouth at one time.

Zweiback. Last night after Evie ate her dinner at lighting speed, I called out to Rob, "No more dinner?" No response. He had prepared the plate for me and I was far to lazy to spin in my chair to open the fridge & see if there were leftovers. Instead, I decided to open up the doors to a whole new adventure by finally introducing the box of Zweiback toast I had bought weeks ago. She. Loved. It.
And, you know what? Its not that bad, kinda cinnamon-ie.

Evie goes in for her 9 month check-up tomorrow. I plan to pay tribute to Ivy.

Evie goes in for her 9 month JC Penney's portraits on Saturday.

No comments: