Monday, October 11, 2010

8 weeks 4 days: Photo


Boy, they weren't kidding when they said it happens quicker with the second one...
I've also noticed the urge to pee isn't as bad as it was with Evie (maybe cause your uterus "pops up" faster?
Today I am wearing a safety pin on my pants and wonder if I'll even make it to Halloween before busting out maternity pants. So ridiculous. And to think, I made it till week 16 (I *think*) before I wore maternity pants with Eve.

Update: We went to Carter Mountain to apple pick later this afternoon. I took Evie to a bathroom stall where we took turns. When she saw my safety pin she pointed and asked, "What's that?"
Me, "A safety pin. My pants are tight and its holding them up."
Evie, "Why?"
Me, "Well, ... cause mommy has a baby in her belly."
Laughing this deep giggly/belly laugh, "You don't have aBABY in your BUTT!"
The moms waiting in line must be loving this conversation.
Me, "No! [laughing] Not my butt... my belly!"
Evie, still giggling, "You don't have a BABY in your BELLY!"
Me, "Well, Actually Evie, we gotta have a conversation at some point. C'mon, let's get out of here."

No comments: