Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween(ie)

Evie ended up having such a severe ear infection (Rob recently told me the infection may have ruptured her ear drum?!. Ah, men never ask doctors enough questions!) that she required both an oral medication and drops for her sore ear. Halloween was the day she went to the doc and by nightfall - she was having NOTHING TO DO WITH TRICK-OR-TREATING! No sirree! I tried to get her into her costume ( a fairy ladybug) but she was over it all after I velcroed the wings in place.
Oh well.
It hurt mom more than Evie. She doesn't know what she is missing - but I do!
Next year.
Dressed for action. Moo-cow in hand and pacifier in mouth aren't good signs that this camper will venture outdoors...

No pictures! Forget it, she's down for the count.

1 comment:

Jessica J said...

A couple of comments on the last photo.

First, I own the exact same thermal. Old Navy is the only store I shop for clothes in town. Everything else I wear comes from the Internets.

Second, Evie looks so much like Frances here. They both make the same face. It is the "No!" face.