Saturday, November 24, 2007

Evie Gets One-on-One Time with Ole St. Nick

I want two front teeth, Santa
We went to visit Santa the day after T'Giving while visiting my parents here in NC*. Turns out, nobody cares about Santa on Black Friday. So, we were the first in line! Added bonus, Santa wasn't jaded from a month long adventure of screaming brats demanding outrageous toys. He was sweet as can be and willing to let us take 6 photos before settling on this one.

*This photo was scanned at my parents house hence the fantastic color quality. In the interest of timely blog entries, I went ahead and posted this. I plan to redo this scan when at home but who knows when that may be...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lauged out loud when I saw this. She looks so aloof. It's almost as if Santa came to get his picture taken with HER.