Sunday, October 28, 2012

Leaves!

Yet another quintessential autumnal activity I had to check off my October list of "things to do." We are due for this terrible 'frankenstorm' hurricane Sandy to hit this weekend ...so today was the only day to see that this happened! We invited over Evie's BFF, Emma, to jump in this modest pile of leaves with us. Max was inside napping (we did the pumpkin patch this morning, too) but he would have loved this as well. Oh well, there's always next year....





These are some of my favorite pics from this activity. Total duration of me raking these leaves and cleaning up 2 huge trash bins of leaves: 1hr. Total duration of leaf jumping fun: 15 minutes. Total photos taken: 22.
"Wheee!"

Evie and Emma jump in with their happy faces.



Evie buries Emma.

They both spring out after I bury them both.

Action shot.

Throw them all in the air!

No comments: