Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baby Butt


Watching a toddler toddle around nude before his bath is just hysterical. Big, bloated bellies leading the way with chunky legs & butt swaying back & forth. It's really the cherry-on-top when Max makes his toothless grimace as he pats his taut, full belly like a drum... walking through the house before bath time. I try to soak up these moments knowing soon enough he'll be lanky & skinny with knobby knees and a strong will declining any foods I serve. Dimpled thighs and chubby cheeks really are a fantastic stage to enjoy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to suck his big boy pecker then I'll flip him over and lube up his little asshole and ram my massive monster black cock up his hole and I'll hump and hump in and out until I orgasm cum deep up his intestines