Friday, August 12, 2011

Richmond Metro Zoo




So glad Mrs. H (Evie's preschool teacher from this past year) has worked out a system with us to help care for Evie this summer. Honestly, I have no idea how parents entertain their kids during the summer when they have jobs (I mean to say, parents who don't have their kids in all-day-long daycare, that is). I had no idea summertime was this long.
I know this fact makes my mother laugh.

Evie attended the zoo today with other fellow teachers and student-friends she made last year.
Breaks my heart she won't be attending this school next year. We love it and so does she.
Makes me feel better knowing her chosen vow-of-silence is part of the reason she will be attending a new school next year (fresh start).

Honestly, if I could only peel open this child's brain and peer inside...


No comments: