Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Numerical coincidences (?)

Yes, these are the types of things I think about.

I found out I was pregnant on April 1, 2010 (and would be due at/around December 7th) but the pregnancy ended in miscarriage. My DNC was early May.
I then found out I was pregnant again on September 11th and would be due in May(will most likely have a C-Section which will be sceduled one week before my due date... ) around the 12th -or- early May.
I find it interesting that I'll be due with a baby around the same time I suffered the loss of a baby one year before....

Evie turned 3 1/2 years old the first week of January (January 2nd, really). I am in the middle of this pregnancy as of the first week of January (December 30th, really). Funny that both halfway markers are within the same week!

I was engaged in an even year but married in an odd year. I got pregnant in even years with the kids both due in odd years. Seems like we spend even years planning/working and odd years reaping the benefits. ;-)

No comments: