Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Halloween!

We had Duncan and family over for some pre-trick-or-treat hot dogs/tator totos before meeting up with Charlie and family off Seminary Ave. We were started by 6:30PM and got, "My legs are tired. I can't walk anymore! Pick me up! Carry me!" by 8PM.
We drove Evie back to the ranch where she kept negotiating candy. In fact, while dad was carrying her to the car, exhasuted, she wouldn't let me carry her candy bag.
Evie had a few M&M's and a Dum-Dum before getting a story.... a story which she fought sleep the entire time. When dad left the room, he moved a piece of paper out of the way when turning off the light. Evie sat up like a bolt, "Is that my candy?!."
All in all, a great time. :-)

Evie (Super Girl)and Duncan (The Big Bad Wolf from Little Red Riding Hood).

One of the early trick-or-treat houses.

Holding hands to the next house.

Catherine (The Hunts Man from Little Red Riding Hood) lead both kids up to a very haunted house.

No comments: