Sunday, August 17, 2008

Richmond Magazine Awards Night


Evie attended her first "gala" on Monday August 11th. Richmond Magazine had their "Best and Worst" celebration night (the publication highlights the best and worst things around Richmond, annually) featuring a DJ, tasty treats from all the 'best' venues around town, and some door prizes. We got there in the beginning (about 6:30PM) and stayed until 8PM. Evie enjoyed fancy cheeses & crackers from Ellwood Thompson, bread and butter pickles from Comfort, and oreo cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. All this after she threw up her entire dinner after having spent her very first full day... at a new daycare. More about that later.
All in all, a long and very eventful day for Miss Evie-Pie.
I am wearing my glasses all this week due to a "bacteria" on my eye later defined as an "ulcer". All I know is some people are finding my glasses hot and I am just plain sick of them. It stinks not having any choice but to wear them. Hopefully soon my eye drops will work and I can go back to contacts!
Evie is learning the fine art of the high-five.

No comments: