Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sharing

Dad has taught you had to share recently. It was mostly a lesson on how to feed Puck treats but it has evolved into outstretching your hand to many.
You will now offer cheerios in your hand & will even drop them into my opened mouth. This makes you grin ear to ear and eager to try again. Sometimes, you'll offer a cheerio only to PSYCH! me out and shove it in your own mouth. You then do this breathy giggle through your crinkled nose.
Yesterday you offered D a drink from your sippy cup and she played along. You are getting into this game more and more. You now like to offer things beyond food. Just tonight you offered me the opportunity to join in on sucking on moo-cow's soaked tag. I declined but you seemed a little miffed that I wasn't overjoyed with the gift.
I hope you continue on this path of being a polite and friendly little girl...

No comments: