Wednesday, December 12, 2007

G'morning Sunshine

I generally wake up and grab Evie when we hear her "yoo-WHO!" suddenly pipe down the halls.
I pick her up and kiss her on the cheek before walking back to the bedroom.
We plop down on the bed with dad and coax him from his slumber (if the dogs haven't already started by this time).
I then go make coffee and get things ready while Rob preps breakfast-time.


The two of them go through their routine.
Rob gets close to Evie's face saying, "Ahhh!"
*silence*
"AHHH!"
Eventually, this will lead to her opening her birdy-mouth and the dance plays out again.
"Ahhhh!"
I find this both irritating and incredibly wonderful.


After breakfast is complete, I sometimes have time on my hands for Rob to work in a shower before I leave for my job.
The two of them then enjoy watching a bit of Today Show before continuing on with however they continue on their mornings. I'm generally heading out-the-door at this time.
I wonder if Evie will look back on her early childhood with fond memories of her + daddy time.

No comments: