Friday, November 04, 2011

OK, Let's settle this...


Yes, they are certainly siblings but, no, I do not think they look alike.
Evie never had the bright blue eyes Max still has (hers were grey until 1 year and then they slowly went hazel). Nor was her hair as long as his Max's until well over 1 year of age (hers was also more red, I think). Evie has a huge, round Charlie Brown head. Max's head is more oval. Max has deep dimples and Evie does not have any. Max certainly has my mouth and Evie certainly has Rob's. They both totally have the same nose... who's nose it is is up for debate, but most people think it's my side of the family on that one.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay. I always thought Evie looked like you until I saw these recent pics of Max. HE looks just like you and Evie, aside from the red hair and certain expressions, is more Rob. Weird!

Brooke Ullman said...

I agree. :-)