Friday, March 26, 2010

The week of sick...

Evie had a runny nose (must be hay fever, right? We learned this last year) but no... its a cold. OK, scratch that... her eyes are "weeping" really yucky stuff (I'll spare you) and her eyeballs are red and scratchy (pink eye)? A doctor visit later, turns out its either a "severe cold" or an unnamed "virus". The gook in her eyes is the 'sickness' that has no where else to go. BLEECH! And I gotta keep this kid home AND entertained.
Check, please!
OK, OK, I felt terrible, too. I'm not THAT unloving, *wink*. But staying home with a sick kid sucks for two reasons: 1. They are horribly cranky and refusing to sit still/nap and 2. You'll now be sick soon, too.
After removing at least .5 - 1 full oz of snot from each nostril this morning (I love Boogie-Suckers) we carted Evie off to the sitter's house today. Good thing, cause now I feel like crap, hooray!

1 comment:

kendra said...

we had the eyes crusted shut too. bananas.