Sunday, March 09, 2008

...And I ran, I ran so far away....

Faux Hawk
When Tyler came over, his mom told me about putting baby oil all over Evie's head, let it sit, and then you comb out the cradle cap. I thought Evie just had one stubborn spot up front so I would try it. She hated my rubbing the oil on. I waited briefly, tried to comb it while Evie fussed. I gave up and gave her a bath. The oil didn't really work.
I washed her hair.
I, ...washed her hair again.
I, ...washed her hair AGAIN and even used a hairbrush in the tub to help get the oil out.
These photos are actually of Evie with "dry-post-bath" hair.
So, what else does one do with greasy hair but make it work?
Christian would be jealous.
Its fierce.

By the way, all those photo-op combing sessions DID lead to MAJOR cradle cap "release". I guess it really needed to soak in longer. Holy mole, talk about corn flakes.

One last comment on the photos - the red mark on Evie's face is either from her dragon nails or a plastic toy. I figured why doctor the photo when this is how she really looks today. ;-)

Gross.

No comments: