Wednesday, February 06, 2013

21-Month Interview with Max

Well, almost 21-months. Technically, we have 5 more days to go.
Max really does know a lot of words. Rob and I counted and wrote down all the words he knew during our road-trip home to Ohio for Christmas. We came up with about 40+/- words.
He's actually begun combing two-word phrases like, "Bye-bye mommy!" or "want milk."
And, just yesterday, a three-word phrase for the first time, "Oh no, my shoe!"

I know in the video I mention not having done this with Max (an interview). We did at 18-months which is also posted. But, I know we did this almost monthly with Evie. Oh well, that's how it goes with active boys who are second born, I guess...



and then,...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Brooke,

Good news, you've won the "BEST MOMENT AWARD" for this post! Congratulations!


Enjoy the rest of the day,
Friend from Moment Matters